At Certified Medical, we count ourselves lucky to have worked with so many wonderful customers over the years. From service to sales, we’ve learned a lot about mobility equipment since we opened in 1999. But perhaps our most valuable lesson has been that how much of an impact the equipment we provide can have on an individual’s quality of life.
Living with any kind of disability can be a challenge, especially in a world that’s largely been designed for those who don’t need mobility equipment or adaptations to go about their daily lives. Disabilities can bring with them plenty of triumphs and successes, but they can also bring frustration, pain, and be both emotionally and financially exhausting.
This is something we see in our customers every day, and while we cannot change their circumstances, we can offer them our services with the utmost professionalism and grace. How do we do this?
- At both our Ocala, FL and The Villages locations, customers will enter our store and find a professional atmosphere. Our stores are clean, our facilities are accessible, and our team is knowledgeable and well-kempt.
- We’re dedicated to taking care of you. From the moment we first meet, we’ll treat you with the respect you deserve while providing the highest-level customer service possible.
- We understand the value of convenience. We know that being without your scooter lift, mobility scooter, or lift chair can impact your day-to-day life. By stocking replacement parts in-house, we can minimize the inconvenience of repairs by completing them in as little as one day.
- We provide service and repairs wherever you are. We understand that traveling isn’t always an option for everyone. That’s why our service team is equipped to visit you when you need us most and complete repairs at your home or place of work.
- We stock a variety of mobility scooters, lift chairs, and scooter lifts in our stores so that when you find something that suits your needs, you can take it home that very day.
If you want respectful, professional service, visit one of Certified Medical’s locations or call 352-237-4146 for help finding the mobility equipment you need.